Thursday, April 26, 2012

So Many Goodies

So you've seen this before. You pay a quarter and get a gumball!

Now it is full! Yay!

A few tin cans...

This looks okay...I was hoping it would look a  little better, but it should work.

Ok, so this doesn't look like much and I'm not sure how much I can alter it, but guess what's inside? I've been needing a sewing machine because I want to learn to sew...and I don't want anything super complicated so when I saw this...

Vintage and cute and sewing machine! You can't tell but the machine is actually a light green color which I think  adds character...it is cuter in person. Anyway, it works so I love it!


The top two tin cans are from 1908!!!! The bottom one is from 1925! I don't really like them that much but they have to have some worth don't they?

A cute little candle holder. I love that saying...

Best suitcase ever! My favorite suitcase EVER!

Here is the outside....so much character if I can doctor it up a bit...

It's sideways, but here is a close up...

Another suitcase I got....

I have an idea to put these on the wall with cute scrapbook paper on them and reminders or quotes! It'll be so cute!

How could I pass this Sears Doctor's scale up? :)
 I love it but probably paid too much for it....$20. It is about 5 pounds off...I'm hoping I can fix that...


I've been looking at new patio furniture for awhile now just to see prices. Nothing is less than $250.  So I found this set....use your imagination, sand them down, re-paint them and re-do the cushion seats and bam. It will look much better. Also, the table needs a glass top or something. I am working on this project currently...

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment