Friday, April 13, 2012

At This Rate....

At this rate I'm going to have to go with being a hoarder vs. vintage queen....

I got this because I like it. It is as simple as that. It is a clock but the deal doesn't work which means I have to replace it or just leave it for decor. I don't care if it has a clock or not. I'm just a fan.

I got this racket for $1. It is sooo neat. Not sure it's year, but it is vintage and I love it.

What possessed me to buy this? The possibilities! It is ugly but could be perfect for jewelry or small trinkets. I can't wait to paint over it and make it look adorable!
I didn't know what this was at first. Do you know what it is? It is an old ammo box. If I put some white lettering on the side it could be perfect for display/to hold certain items - or to sell.

I know, I know, I got ANOTHER suitcase. But I don't have a blue one and I really like the color. Plus it was only $1. It all adds up but I don't drink coffee and hardly eat out so I'm saving money there, haha.

This one...I'm not sure I have an answer. It is going to take some work to get all the stickers off. I've spent an hour on it while watching a bit of TV and I got half the stickers off the top. Yikes. But I think this could be so cute in a nook or cranny or some sort of display!
Ok, remember this? This is the bread box I got. I decided to stain it to see what it looked like and if I still want to paint it later, so be it. Here is the before...

And here is the after. So simple and yet, I think it looks SOO much better!

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment