Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I think I must like Candy Dispensers...


I've always liked gumball machines and candy dispensers but I've never had one...now I have five....that's it. I'm not getting ANY more unless they are antique. I think I can do some sort of a cute setup with them though. I also have a green pair on a stand that will look cute in the entryway of a house...
This is the new lil' guy I got yesterday for $2.
Yep, I got yet another old suitcase. Not sure what year this is but this one is pretty old!
I was not sure what this was at first and then I figured out it is an old barber strap that they used to sharpen their straight razors on...cool, but I'll probably sell it because I'm not sure what to do with it....ideas anyone?

I got this old cigar box...not sure how old because I couldn't find it anywhere online...

I got this old tool holder because I've seen so many cute ideas with this lil' guy so I can't wait to see what I can do with it!
I found this in the suitcase I bought. It is a place here in Oregon that has existed since the 1930's. So cool!
I got this today. Such a cute basket/suitcase/deal. Super cute!
That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment