Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ready and Waiting

Well, I am ready and waiting to buy a house now. I'm trying to resist from getting bigger items that might be good deals from craigslist but it is hard because a good deal is a good deal. The back vintage desk is from New England. I got it off craigslist for $75. That is a pretty good deal for desks like this. I didn't get a picture of it but it folds out from the top and features as a desk as well. I will take pictures when I move! (hopefully sooner than later?)
These two chairs I plan to re-upholster the cushions with new material or whatever. The chairs themselves are in pretty good shape. I might have paid too much for them or maybe not? They are vintage. They were previously $16 at the As Is store but no one bought them all week and I kept dreaming about their potential. So Tuesday when they opened I went in hopes that they would still be there and that I could convince the lady to drop the price. I was successful and paid $10 for both! They have great potential especially with my moms help!

I have no clue how old this purse is but it is neat! $1.


A few miscellaneous items I got for my house...I thought this was a cute little basket and vase to decorate with.

I have some ideas for this adorable wood heart.
I normally don't buy old lace ribbon like this but I have some ideas for them too! Even if I just use it for scrapbooking! $1. All in all a great day! I spent way more than normal today haha. I blame it on the chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment