Pictures of the collection I am acquiring. 95% of these items I was able to get for under $2 and the other 5% between $3-$8. Most have values way greater than I paid but it takes time to build and I love doing it!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Collection of Vintage Games
Here is my collection of vintage games. This top yahtzee is from 1973, but the one below it is one from 1975. I found the 2nd yahtzee game today amongst some other really neat treasures!