Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Few Days Finds

Hello Peeps. So I don't think I have even said where my treasures come from. They come from a place called the "As Is" and basically it is the items that Goodwill won't even take. But sometimes so good stuff can come through! You just have to dig through a bunch of boxes and deal with a bunch of rude people. First deal of the day! $3 set of awesome, brand-new looking containers. I plan to use them for my laundry room!
I found this a few days ago. I just thought it was a cool looking vintage thermos, however, I am unsure what year it is.
I found this cool ceramic, native american vase full of gorgeous colors! It was $1 which I thought was a bit high, but I couldn't pass it up.
Another cool vintage suitcase that I bought yesterday for $2. Not sure maybe the 60's?

I found this cool 1965 Trouble game. The top is in really bad shape but I am a sucker for older games....I have way too many.

And finally I got this 1953 Scrabble game. If you remember I've gotten one very similar but it was in really bad shape compared to this game. This is in great shape!!! Box and all!
Well, have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment