Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fabulous Finds

Cute lil' tins
Old projector - I really need to stop buying these!

A cool old ammo case - anyone know how to get permanent marker off?

Old book from 1878 or something like that


Book form early 1900's


This isn't that old, but I remember these and had to get it!

Really neat hangers



This cost 10 cents and I have some ideas for it

Anyone ever seen anti-monopoly before?

I'm currently working on this project. I sanded and stained it and scratched off the paint. I plan to have it for pastries or anything really.

Isn't this neat? I had to fix it, the whole top was messed up so I scraped all the paper off and sanded it, then painted it white. I had to glue on a lot of the wallpaper but here it is! I think it is super cute! $5

Here is the inside...

A cool vintage fan, not sure how old it is

Another angle

What possessed me to buy this? Its the grill of a Mercedes benz....I have some ideas possibly, but it was neat


Another cool, vintage washboard...



Just a neat piece of luggage or briefcase...


I had to get this. I love tortillas and just wanted it!

Tiny stool, really not sure what I'm going to do with it. But don't you see the potential?

And last but not least - the bottom is a really old photo book, and two books from the late 1800's and early 1900's!

No comments:

Post a Comment